|$22M||12 Aug 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$47M||23 Mar 2021||Delft, South Holland, Netherlands|
|$16M||01 Feb 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|01 Dec 2020||China, Shanghai|
|$75M||12 Nov 2020||California, United States|
|$45M||13 Oct 2020||California, United States|
|$90M||17 Sep 2020||Massachusetts, United States|
|$91M||27 Jul 2020||California, United States|
|$26M||16 Aug 2019||California, United States|
– Compound Foods is a synthetic biology company that creates coffee without coffee beans.
– The company raised $4.5m in seed funding.
– Backers include Chris Sacca’s climate fund Lowercarbon Capital, SVLC, Humboldt Fund, Collaborative Fund, Maple VC, Petri Bio and angel investors like Nick Green, CEO of Thrive Market.
– Debut Biotech is a San Diego, CA-based developer of a biomanufacturing platform harnessing cell-free enzymes.
– The company raised $22.6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Material Impact with participation from Cultivian Sandbox Ventures, Fine Structure Ventures, ACVC Ventures, Humboldt Fund, Cantos Ventures, as well as existing investors including KdT Ventures.
– The new capital will be used to commercialize ingredients developed from its proprietary cell-free biomanufacturing platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.