HSBC Private Equity (Asia) is the famous VC, which was founded in 1999. The venture was found in Asia in Hong Kong. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Hong Kong.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2008. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. This HSBC Private Equity (Asia) works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Service Industry, Health Care. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight VeriSilicon Holdings, Trivitron Healthcare, The New Forests Company.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the HSBC Private Equity (Asia), startups are often financed by iGlobe Partners, WI Harper Group, Intel Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Intel Capital, WI Harper Group, IDG Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sierra Ventures, Austin Ventures, iGlobe Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|Banco Sabadell Mexico||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|First West Capital||-|
|Meusinvest||Belgium, Liège, Liege|
|Microequities||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Moving Capital||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Pulse Venture Capital||-|
|RMC Dr. Reineck Management & Consulting||Baden-Württemberg, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany|
|Squadron Venture Media||England, London, United Kingdom|
|The Whittemore Collection||New York, Port Chester, United States|
|TRUIM Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|$23M||22 Nov 2019||Thrissur, Kerala, India|
Financial Information Network & Operations Pvt
|$15M||09 Dec 2009||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$10M||10 Dec 2008||Siming, Fujian|
The New Forests Company
|$8M||29 Sep 2008||Plaines Wilhems, Mauritius|
Newgen Software Technologies
|$7M||07 Jan 2008||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$20M||06 Nov 2007||Shanghai, China|
|$11M||02 Nov 2007||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|$14M||01 Aug 2005||Shanghai, China|
|$15M||06 Jun 2003||Qingyang District, Sichuan, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.