Heliad Equity Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Frankfurt. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Pet. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Hundeland, my better life GmbH, Muume Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Heliad Equity Partners, startups are often financed by Point Nine Capital, Mountain Partners, German Media Pool. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venture Stars, Mountain Partners, German Media Pool. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venture Stars, Mountain Partners, Astutia Ventures.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 61 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Heliad Equity Partners works on 3 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2016.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
|$24M||14 Sep 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$42M||17 Aug 2021||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|$118M||08 Jul 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$7M||11 Oct 2018||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$1M||18 Dec 2017||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|25 Oct 2017||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|24 Oct 2017||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$15M||05 Jun 2017||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$1M||08 May 2017||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
– MODIFI announced $24M in funding, which brings its valuation to more than $120M.
– The round was led by Heliad Equity Partners with a co-investment from Neva SGR, the venture capital investment vehicle of Italy’s leading banking group Intesa San Paolo.
– Existing investors also participated significantly, including Global Founders Capital, Maersk Growth, and Picus Capital.
– The funds will be used to grow MODIFI’s digital trade finance platform for SMBs (small-to-medium businesses) into a global trade management hub.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.