Venture Stars appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Munich.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Venture Stars, startups are often financed by Point Nine Capital, Heliad Equity Partners, Blumberg Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Heliad Equity Partners, Senovo, Mountain Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TA Capital, Senovo, Mountain Partners.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Miflora, Hundeland, Vitafy. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Vacation Rental, Fitness.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Comparing to the other companies, this Venture Stars performs on 11 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
This organization was formed by Stefan Pfannmoeller. The overall number of key employees were 5.
Funds with similar focus
|$14M||05 Sep 2022||Bremen, Free Hanseatic City of Bremen, Germany|
|$9M||11 Jan 2022||Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany|
|$45M||12 May 2021||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$22M||29 Apr 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$2M||07 Jan 2020||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$3M||10 Nov 2019||Bremen, Free Hanseatic City of Bremen, Germany|
|$47M||17 Sep 2019||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$11M||13 Dec 2018||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
Smart Host GmbH
|04 Dec 2018||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
– Finoa, a Berlin, Germany-based digital asset custody and financial services platform for institutional investors and corporations, raised $22m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Balderton Capital, with further participation from existing investors Coparion, Venture Stars and Signature Ventures, as well as an undisclosed investor.
– The new investment will be used to build out its products and services, scale up the team, and enable participation in innovative financial services beyond custody and staking.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.