Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of Greater NY is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Restaurants, Predictive Analytics. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Rezatec, ZineOne, Front Range Biosciences The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
This organization was formed by David Teten, Sean Jacobsohn.
The average startup value when the investment from Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of Greater NY is 1-5 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of Greater NY, startups are often financed by New York Angels, Sand Hill Angels, Salveo Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New York Angels, Sand Hill Angels, Salveo Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New York Angels, Sand Hill Angels, Salveo Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Acoustic Link||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Arigatou||Ehime Prefecture, Imabari, Japan|
|DAZN||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Guangdong Cultural Industry Investment Fund||-|
|Quantum Partners||Australia, Bondi, New South Wales|
|Switch Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Whitesun Healthcare Ventures||-|
|Wild Blue Cohort||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Xian Junzhu Touzi Guanli Hehuo Qiye||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|$5M||03 Jun 2022||Greenville, South Carolina, United States|
|$11M||17 Mar 2022||New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States|
|$3M||25 Jan 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$2M||02 Nov 2021||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|$10M||22 Jun 2021||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|$1M||01 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||30 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||03 Feb 2021||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|$2M||28 Sep 2020||Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States|
– Allstar Gaming has raised $3.85m in Seed funding led by New York Angels.
– Members of the New York Angels led the round with investments from Studio.vc, Emerging Ventures and J-Ventures.
– Also involved are angel groups from the Harvard Business School Alumni Angels from the New York area, Miami Angels, Gaingels and Sand Hill Angels, as well as several individual investors.
– Allstar, a consumer technology startup focused on democratizing the creation of gaming content, today announced a $3.85m seed round led by members of New York Angels.
– Founded in 2019, Allstar enables everyday gamers to easily capture and share high-quality snackable highlights with a growing network of supportive users (allstar.gg).
– Other investors in the round included venture capital firms Studio.vc, J-Ventures and Emerging Ventures, as well as angel groups Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of Greater New York, Miami Angels, Gaingels, and Sand Hill Angels, and several individual investors whose professional experience span across companies like Twitch, Riot Games, and Zynga.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.