Funds with similar focus
|Affinity Investment Group||-|
|Hangzhou Longyao Investment Management||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|ISAI Cap Venture||-|
|JBA Group||Japan, Tokyo|
|Liquid Capital Corporation||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Novatron||Horsham, United Kingdom, West Sussex|
|Potenza Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Tongcheng Capital||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Zhejiang Huamei Jincheng Wenhua Chanye Touzi Guanli Co., Ltd||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$12M||20 Jan 2022||Newton, Massachusetts, United States|
|$25M||21 Sep 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$3M||03 Dec 2019||New York, New York, United States|
– Obé Fitness, a fitness platform, raised $15m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by CAVU Venture Partners and featured Athleta, Samsung Next, Wheelhouse Entertainment and WW International along with previous investors Cassius Ventures, Ludlow Ventures, Harris Blitzer Sports Entertainment and BDMI.
– It brings Obé to a valuation of $100m.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its content library and grow its user base.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.