The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the New York.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The high activity for fund was in 2002. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Hanseatic Americas works on 11 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Passlogix, Tacoda Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Advertising, Enterprise Software.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 participants. Despite the Hanseatic Americas, startups are often financed by Masthead Venture Partners, Union Square Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Masthead Venture Partners, Union Square Ventures, Rho Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Masthead Venture Partners, Union Square Ventures, Rho Capital Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|C.V. Starr & Co||New York, New York, United States|
|Cooperative Capital||Tacoma, United States, Washington|
|Dunamu & Partners||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Echo Ventures||Malaysia, Selangor, Selangor|
|Frost Data Capital||California, San Juan Capistrano, United States|
|Gary Community Investments||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Good Technology||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Halocare||Gauteng, NA - South Africa, South Africa|
|Huawei Technologies||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Ignite Venture Partners||Arizona, Scottsdale, United States|
|Liangcang Accelerator||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|McDonald Partners||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Narya Capital||Illinois, Ohio, United States|
|Rogozhin Asset Management||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Rungkai Capital||Beijing, Changyang, China|
|ShenZhen QianHai Red Lotus Fund Management Co., Ltd.||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|SLC Angels||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Sway Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Think.Health||Bavaria, Bayern, Germany|
|True North Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$7M||09 Feb 2007||New York, United States|
|$3M||12 Jan 2005||New York, United States|
|$7M||18 May 2004||New York, United States|
|$1M||19 May 2003||New York, New York, United States|
|$11M||19 Feb 2002||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.