GM&C Life Sciences Fund
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United Kingdom, Alderley Edge
GM&C Life Sciences Fund was established in 2015, and is a well known VC. The main office of this VC is situated in Alderley Edge. The fund is located in United Kingdom, Europe.
AMR Centre, SurgaColl, Proveca are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Medical, Therapeutics. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United Kingdom. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in.
In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 53 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The fund typically enters into 7-12 deals annually. This fund was the most active in 2016. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Along with GM&C Life Sciences Fund, start-ups are often financed by Wren Capital, The North West Fund, SBRI Healthcare as well as 3 other investors. The fund often co-invests with UK Innovation & Science Seed Fund, Deepbridge Capital, Catapult Ventures. The investors in the following rounds are usually EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, 24 Haymarket, SciTech.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
3.7% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.