Funds with similar focus
|Alter Venture Partners||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|BDC Capital - Cleantech Practice||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Concert Capital Partners||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Cubo Capital||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Dongguanshi Rongke Touzi||China, Dongguang, Guangdong|
|LabCorp||Burlington, North Carolina, United States|
|Madison Paige Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Peppermint Holding||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Richard Rainwater||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|Swicorp||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|The Edgewater Group||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
|Tyler Florence Group||California, Mill Valley, United States|
|University of Melbourne||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Xidihui Zichan||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|$12M||12 Jan 2023||Pasadena, California, United States|
Queen of Raw
|15 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||03 Nov 2022||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|26 Aug 2022||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|22 Jul 2022||-|
|25 May 2022||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|$938K||03 May 2022||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||21 Apr 2022||Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom|
|01 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Vaccitech Ltd from Oxford develops a proprietary platform to treat and prevent infectious diseases and cancer.
– The company raised $168m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by M&G Investment Management and attracted new investor Tencent, Gilead Sciences, Monaco Constitutional Reserve Fund, and Future Planet Capital among others.
– The new investment will be used to develop the company’s pipeline of product candidates targeting infectious disease (including MERS coronavirus and Herpes Zoster) and cancer (including non-small cell lung cancer).
– Future Planet Capital invests in a $168m Series B financing announced today by Vaccitech Ltd.
– Future Planet joins other leading investors including M&G Investment Management, Tencent, Gilead Sciences, Monaco Constitutional Reserve Fund and fellow existing investor, Oxford Sciences Innovation.
– As part of the Series B financing, $43m in convertible loan notes previously issued by Vaccitech will convert into Series B shares, resulting in total gross proceeds to Vaccitech of $168m before expenses.
– Future Planet Capital is a London-based investment firm focused on venture capital and private equity investments in early stage life sciences companies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.