Founders appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2012. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Copenhagen. The company was established in Europe in Denmark.
The top activity for fund was in 2015. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 49 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Founders is 100-500 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Founders, startups are often financed by Seedcamp, Creandum, Speedinvest. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Creandum, TriplePoint Capital, Stripes. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Creandum, Seedcamp, Kinnevik AB.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Denmark. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Payments. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pleo.
The fund was created by Joshua Karjala-Svendsen, Peter Heering, Sebastian Stockmarr, Simon Sylvest, Stefano Zorzi, Ulrik Trolle. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||14 Feb 2022||Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland|
|$2M||03 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$200M||09 Dec 2021||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
|$150M||06 Jul 2021||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
|$29M||24 Mar 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$1M||01 Aug 2020||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
|$480K||24 Jul 2020||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$8M||11 Oct 2019||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$56M||14 May 2019||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
– Pleo is a Danish born provider of expense management tool and smart company cards.
– Company raised $150M in Series C funding.
– The round was co-led by Bain Capital Ventures and Thrive Capital with contributions from Creandum, Kinnevik, Founders, Stripes and Seedcamp.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand its solution across Europe, growing its customer base, invest in its team, which currently stands at 330 people, while iterating its product offering.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.