Northcap is the famous VC, which was founded in 1999. The venture was found in Europe in Denmark. The main department of described VC is located in the Copenhagen.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Comparing to the other companies, this Northcap performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2013.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight IntelePeer, Linkfire, adQuota. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Denmark. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Advertising, Financial Services.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Northcap, startups are often financed by OpenView Venture Partners, Target Partners, VantagePoint Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are OpenView Venture Partners, Target Partners, Kennet Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by OpenView Venture Partners, VantagePoint Capital Partners, Target Partners.
|7M||29 Dec 2011||United Kingdom, Boston|
|4M||29 May 2008||United Kingdom, Boston|
|9M||01 Feb 2017||United States, New York|
|11M||25 Jun 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|25 Jun 2021||Denmark, Hørsholm|
|2M||17 Jan 2014||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|2M||25 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Boston|
|05 Oct 2007||Denmark, Hørsholm|
|3M||05 Mar 2015||United Kingdom, Westminster|
Insurance Business Applications
|08 Feb 2013|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.