This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United Kingdom, London
Founders Capital is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2008. This investor is located in Europe, United Kingdom. The the headquarters of this VC is in London.
In real terms, this VC performs 13 percentage points more exits than other funds. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. This fund was the most active in 2018.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Along with Founders Capital, start-ups are often financed by ESP Capital, Genesia Ventures. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Y1 Ventures, Nextrans, Genesia Ventures. The investors in the following rounds are usually Y1 Ventures, GS Shop, CyberAgent Capital.
The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Hospitality, Sharing Economy. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 6 more industries for this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 1 and less. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Global e∙dentity, Luxstay. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Singapore. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: globalfounders.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
50.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.