The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Seoul. The company was established in Asia in South Korea.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Supply Chain Management. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ImpriMed, Luxstay. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Nextrans, startups are often financed by Plug and Play, Pear Ventures, Genesia Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bon Angels Venture Partners, Y1 Ventures, Viet Capital Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by CyberAgent Capital, Bon Angels Venture Partners, Y1 Ventures.
The typical startup value when the investment from Nextrans is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
|Moxley Holdings||United States, Evanston|
|Yueda Capital||China, Yancheng|
|Hatzimemos / Libby||United States, New York|
|Cleveland BioLabs||United States, Buffalo|
|Diversified Systems||United States, Kenilworth|
|Basil Partners||Singapore, Singapore|
|Julz||United States, Raleigh|
|ORBITAL Space Investment Vehicle||-|
|J.E. Berman Associates||-|
|Tongdao Qichuang||China, Zhuhai|
|More Investment House||Israel, Ramat Gan|
|WhiteRock Capital Partners||United Kingdom, Belfast|
|Dinos Cecile||Japan, Okinawa|
|Diagnostic Systems Laboratories||United States, Webster|
|Amanat Holdings||United Arab Emirates, Dubai|
|Espace CDPQ||Canada, Montréal|
|En Pointe||United States, San Francisco|
|$9M||01 Sep 2021|
|$2M||26 Aug 2021||Australia, Melbourne|
|$2M||28 Jun 2021||Singapore, Singapore|
|$1M||10 May 2021||United States, San Jose|
|$1M||02 Mar 2021||United States, Chicago|
|$90M||10 Feb 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|12 Dec 2019||Vietnam, Hanoi|
|$1M||18 Sep 2018||United States, Chicago|
|$4M||17 Sep 2018||United States, Chicago|
– Business Canvas, a South Korean document management SaaS company, raised $2.5m seed round.
– The round was led by Mirae Asset Venture Investment and joined by Kakao Ventures and Nextrans Inc.
– The company plans to use the funding for accelerating product development and the global launch of an open beta for its AI-powered document management platform.
– Infina, a Vietnamese fintech startup, raised $2m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Saison Capital and joined by Venturra Discovery, 1982 Ventures, 500 Startups, Nextrans, and angel investors like executives at Google and Netflix.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its team and develop new features.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.