First Round appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2007. The company was established in Europe in Finland. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Riihimu00e4ki.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Android, Apps. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Drop, PacketZoom, KiwiCo. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. This First Round works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 partakers. Despite the First Round, startups are often financed by WI Harper Group, VTF Capital, Sinovation Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Longevity Fund, Sea Lane Ventures, Sam Altman. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by First Round Capital, The Longevity Fund, General Catalyst.
Funds with similar focus
|CapitalSpring||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Cathay Venture||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Connetic Ventures||Covington, Kentucky, United States|
|Encore Venture Partners||Arlington, Texas, United States|
|GPB Capital Holdings||New York, New York, United States|
|Korea Information Certificate Authority (KICA)||-|
|Kvika||Gullbringusysla, Iceland, Reykjavík|
|Leeway Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Mingyuanyun||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Musketeer Capital||Haverford, Pennsylvania, United States|
|ORSO Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Shibuya Kogyo||Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan, Kanazawa|
|Shipwire||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|SLC Angels||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|The Wolfen Group||-|
|Thominvest||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|$20M||21 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|27 Jul 2016||San Francisco, California, United States|
|14 Apr 2016||New York, New York, United States|
|07 Apr 2015||California, United States|
|$5M||18 Jan 2012||Mountain View, California, United States|
– HR automation software startup Sora announced that it closed a $14 million Series A round of funding.
– Two Sigma Ventures led the financing event, putting in $10 million, with prior investors completing the round.
– First Round and Elad Gil led that investment.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.