First Imagine! Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The main department of described VC is located in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the First Imagine! Ventures, startups are often financed by FPI Innovation Fund, Tokyo Electric Power, Seedcamp. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ITOCHU Corporation, Contrarian Ventures, AI Seed. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Startup Funding Club, London Co-Investment Fund, ITOCHU Corporation.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Estonia. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Drone Management, Manufacturing. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ARDN Technology, Aurelia Turbines, ANF Technology
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|Avellinia Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Avison Young||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Azoic Ventures||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|ConocoPhillips||Houston, Texas, United States|
|CreativeEurope MEDIA||Lithuania, Vilniaus Apskritis, Vilnius|
|Danish Microfinance Partners||-|
|Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA)||Gauteng, Midrand, South Africa|
|Home Inn||China, Shanghai|
|KLP Enterprises||Connecticut, North Haven, United States|
|Mad'a Investment Company||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Manchester Fund||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|MDA||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|MELCO HOLDINGS Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|National Development Fund of Taiwan Government||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Pappas Ventures||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|Shenzhen Small & Medium Enterprises Credit Financing Guarantee Group||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Sun Pharma||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Taihe Youdian||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|$7M||08 Jun 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$11M||14 May 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$411K||05 Mar 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||11 Jul 2018||United Kingdom, England|
|$4M||01 Mar 2018||Lappeenranta, South Karelia, Finland|
Moixa Energy Holdings
|$7M||29 Jan 2018||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$365K||30 Aug 2017||London, England, United Kingdom|
Moixa Energy Holdings
|$2M||28 Jun 2017||United Kingdom, England|
|31 Dec 2015||Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.