In 1858 was created ITOCHU Corporation, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in Asia in Japan. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Tokyo.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from ITOCHU Corporation the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This ITOCHU Corporation works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the ITOCHU Corporation, startups are often financed by Ventech China, North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity, Walgreens. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ventech China, Focus Ventures, ZhenFund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SBI Investment, General Motors Ventures, Femto Growth Capital.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Medical. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Starent Networks, Singulato Motors, Spire Global. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|$44M||05 Sep 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$26M||26 Aug 2022||Calgary, Canada|
|$32M||18 Aug 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$7M||25 Jul 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
Team T5 Inc.
|14 Jul 2022||Taipei, Taiwan|
|$49M||21 Jun 2022||Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany|
|29 Mar 2022||Darmstadt, Hesse, Germany|
|$5M||22 Mar 2022||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|$27M||08 Feb 2022||Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France|
– 24M announced has raised a $56.8m Series E.
– The financing was led by global trading company ITOCHU Corporation and as a part of the financing.
– Also participating in the round were new investors Fujifilm Corporation and Mirai Creation Fund II, along with previous investors, including Kyocera Corporation, Global Power Synergy Public Company Ltd (GPSC) and North Bridge Venture Partners.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.