In 1984 was created First Capital Group, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Dallas.
This organization was formed by Gary Graham, Jeffrey P. Blanchard.
The high activity for fund was in 2005. Opposing the other organizations, this First Capital Group works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The real fund results show that this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Facilities Support Services, Software. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight NovusEdge, SecureLogix, Bluestreak Technology. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the First Capital Group, startups are often financed by Fonds de solidaritu00e9 FTQ, BDC Venture Capital, 3i Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Fonds de solidaritu00e9 FTQ, BDC Venture Capital, 3i Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Fonds de solidaritu00e9 FTQ, BDC Venture Capital, Gefinor Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|blisce/||United States, New York|
|Sunley House Capital Management||United States, Boston|
|Glassdoor||United States, Mill Valley|
|Techstars Paris||France, Paris|
|Adelson Family Foundation||United States, Needham|
|AIM Funds||United States, Houston|
|Ejam Investment||China, Huizhou|
|Cedrus Private Equity||-|
|$10M||29 Aug 2011||United States, Scottsdale|
|$20M||11 Oct 2007||Canada, Montreal|
|$8M||31 Aug 2006||Canada, Montreal|
|$6M||17 Jan 2006||United States, " United States"}|
|$8M||12 Sep 2005||United States, Houston|
|$8M||03 Jun 2005||United States, Lowell|
|$6M||04 Apr 2005||Canada, Montreal|
|$6M||18 Sep 2003||United States, Lowell|
|$7M||11 Dec 2001||United States, Lowell|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.