Fonds de solidaritu00e9 FTQ appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1983. The venture was found in North America in Canada. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Montru00e9al.
Besides them, we counted 8 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Fonds de solidaritu00e9 FTQ, startups are often financed by BDC Venture Capital, Real Ventures, Propulsion Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Investissement Quebec, BDC Venture Capital, Lumira Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lumira Ventures, BDC Venture Capital, Investissement Quebec.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this Fonds de solidaritu00e9 FTQ works on 5 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Fonds de solidaritu00e9 FTQ the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Enerkem, Repare Therapeutics, Enobia Pharma The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Information Technology.
Funds with similar focus
7 Generation Capital
|$8M||06 Jul 2022||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$341K||30 Jun 2022||Montréal, Quebec, Canada|
Power Corporation of Canada
|$210M||15 Jun 2022||Montréal, Quebec, Canada|
WeCook - Repas WeCook
|$31M||25 May 2022||Canada, Quebec, Canada|
|$14M||25 Apr 2022||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|21 Feb 2022||Quebec, Quebec, Canada|
|$140M||09 Feb 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$50M||08 Feb 2022||Montréal, Quebec, Canada|
|$116M||03 Feb 2022||Quebec City, Quebec, Canada|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.