Fidelity International is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1969. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the London.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SenseTime, Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management, GetSwift. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Artificial Intelligence, Real Time. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. This Fidelity International works on 13 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Fidelity International is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 38 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The overall number of key employees were 55.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Fidelity International, startups are often financed by ePlanet Capital, Regal Funds Management, Genesis Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Eight Roads Ventures, ePlanet Capital, Yoshimoto Kogyo. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Norwest Venture Partners, InnoVen Capital, Temasek Holdings.
|50M||22 Jul 2019||Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur|
|20M||21 Apr 2021||India, Mumbai|
Ashish Life Science
|6M||31 Jan 2019||India, Mumbai|
|64M||21 Apr 2021||France, Paris|
Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management
|63M||21 Apr 2021||India, Mumbai|
|23M||27 Sep 2016||United States, New York|
|182M||19 Jul 2019||Japan, Kawasaki|
|75M||11 Dec 2017||United States, Melbourne|
|208M||01 Mar 2021||France, Paris|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.