The main department of described VC is located in the Mumbai. The company was established in Asia in India.
This organization was formed by Aditya Parekh, Sameer Shroff. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
When the investment is from Faering Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this Faering Capital performs on 21 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Education, Banking. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline BIBA Apparels, Computer Age Management Services, Utkarsh Micro Finance The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Faering Capital, startups are often financed by Nirvana Venture Advisors, Sequoia Capital India, Nordic Microfinance Initiative. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Nirvana Venture Advisors, IDFC SPICE Fund, Warburg Pincus. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Nirvana Venture Advisors, Micromax Informatics, Indiabulls Consumer Finance.
Funds with similar focus
|Flashstarts||United States, Cleveland|
|First Media||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|Element Partners||United States, Radnor|
|International Securities Exchange Holdings||United States, New York|
|Renhe Capital||China, Shenzhen|
|Meaningful Partners||United States, El Segundo|
|Sa Sa International Holdings||-|
|Elevance Renewable Sciences||United States, Woodridge|
|Enam Holdings||India, Mumbai|
|BrilliMedical International Corporation||-|
|Taiping Guofa||China, Suzhou|
|Virtuoso||United States, Fort Worth|
|Biolink Capital||Denmark, Bagsværd|
|Innovation Fund Macedonia||-|
|Tsuneishi Capital Partners||Japan, Hiroshima|
|Rimage||United States, Minneapolis|
|$40M||18 Aug 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$200M||02 Jul 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$18M||16 Jan 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$14M||26 Nov 2020||India, Thane|
|$35M||28 Oct 2020||India, Jaipur|
|$84M||21 Jan 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|$51M||01 Apr 2019||India, Chennai|
|$15M||25 Mar 2019||India, Jaipur|
|$14M||10 Dec 2018||India, Pune|
– Amazon backed Bangalore-based startup Smallcase in a $40m Series C financing round.
– The round was led by Faering Capital and Premji Invest.
– Existing investors Sequoia Capital, Blume Ventures, Beenext, DSP Group, Arkam Ventures, WEH Ventures and HDFC Bank also participated in the new round.
– Smallcase offers a platform to help introduce a new generation of investors to the Indian equity markets.
– The startup offers an in-house team of licensed professionals who offer more than 100 portfolios of stocks and exchange-traded funds, as well as provides its users access to independent investment managers, brokerages and wealth platforms.
– Smallcase has amassed over 3 million users, who are transacting about $2.5 billion each year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.