The venture was found in Asia in India. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Bengaluru.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This Exfinity Venture Partners works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Artificial Intelligence. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Mariana, Mad Street Den, Grid Raster. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Exfinity Venture Partners, startups are often financed by growX ventures, Unshackled Ventures, Nicholas Brathwaite. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are growX ventures, Blume Ventures, VenturEast. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Startup Equity Partners, growX ventures, rocketship.vc.
This organization was formed by Deepak Ghaisas, Girish S. Paranjpe, Mohandas Pai, V Balakrishnan. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Form Ventures||United Kingdom, London|
|Wisconsin Super Angel Fund||United States, Milwaukee|
|Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP)||China, New Territories|
|American Electric Power||United States, Columbus|
|Valley Venture Mentors||United States, Springfield|
|Xtraordinary Venture Partners||-|
|$23M||01 Sep 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$4M||24 Aug 2021|
Log 9 Materials
|$5M||09 Aug 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$3M||14 Jul 2021||India, Karnataka|
|$4M||05 Jan 2021||India, " India"}|
|$7M||30 Oct 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|21 Oct 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|$4M||09 Sep 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$2M||22 Jul 2020||United States, Mountain View|
– Pyxis One closed $17M in Series B funding.
– With total funding of $24M, the tech startup plans to use this round of capital for investments in product development, and to expand to new markets.
– Celesta Capital and Premji Invest co-led the round with participation from previous investors Chiratae Ventures, pi Ventures, and Exfinity Venture Partners.
– Pyxis One enables enterprises to scale accurate data-driven marketing.
– The startup’s codeless AI ecosystem comprises dozens of AI models deployed across different aspects such as targeting, optimization, creative recommendation, and consumer research, enabling a complete ecosystem that can help teams collaborate, and leverage capabilities enabled by the adoption of AI.
– Deep Vision, a company developing an AI accelerator chip and software suite for edge computing workloads, announced that it closed a $35 million series B financing round led by Tiger Global, with participation from Exfinity Venture Partners, Silicon Motion, and Western Digital.
– According to CEO Ravi Annavajjhala, the proceeds will be put toward product development as Deep Vision looks to ramp up manufacturing of its hardware for early customers.
– Edge computing, which puts computing and storage resources at the location where data is produced, is thriving as industries including manufacturing, health care, and energy increasingly embrace it. Grand View Research predicts that the global edge computing market will reach $6.29 billion in value in 2021, up from $4.68 billion in 2020.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.