In 2016 was created Embark Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Los Angeles. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Embark Ventures, startups are often financed by Velocity, Upfront Ventures, The Engine. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Upfront Ventures, Sunstone Management, Seraph Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Upfront Ventures, Sunstone Management, Seraph Group.
The fund was created by Peter Lee, Yipeng Zhao.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Industrial, Biopharma. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SafeAI, Kebotix, K2 Cyber Security. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
|Burman Family Holdings||England, London, United Kingdom|
|iHeartMedia||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Jubilee Capital Management||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Leonard Green & Partners||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Noble International Ltd||Michigan, Troy, United States|
|Qinghua Chanye Jijin||-|
|SK Hynix Semiconductor China||China, Jiangsu, Wuxi Shi|
|TD Commercial Banking||-|
|$4M||05 Nov 2022||Irvine, California, United States|
|$9M||23 Mar 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$49M||19 Jan 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$50M||03 Jan 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$16M||17 Nov 2021||Chatsworth, California, United States|
|$38M||21 Oct 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$6M||17 Aug 2021||Natick, Massachusetts, United States|
|$30M||28 Jul 2021||California, United States|
|$21M||22 Jun 2021||Milpitas, California, United States|
– Via Separations, a rapidly-scaling technology company that enables industrial decarbonization, announced a $38m investment, led by NGP ETP, a growth equity investor focused on opportunities in the global transition toward a lower carbon economy.
– 2040 Foundation also participated in the round, alongside existing investors, including: The Engine, Safar Partners, Prime Impact Fund, Embark Ventures and Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.
– The new capital will be used to drive deployment in the pulp and paper sector and accelerate platform expansion to reduce energy usage throughout chemical production.
– Via has begun deploying its platform to slash energy use and propel enhanced production in the pulp and paper sector with its sights set on broadly applicable industrial manufacturing.
– The company is electrifying industrial processes by replacing inefficient thermal separations with filtration-based systems.
– SafeAI, a Milpitas, California-based autonomous heavy equipment company, raised $21m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Builders VC with participation from new investors LTC, DG Ventures, MACA and Vimson Group and existing investors Autotech Ventures, Brick and Mortar Ventures, Embark Ventures, Monta Vista Capital and Obayashi Corporation.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance its interoperable autonomous technology through accelerated research and development and accelerate global expansion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.