In 2018 was created Elizabeth Street Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
The current fund was established by Ben Sontheimer, William McClelland. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Elizabeth Street Ventures, startups are often financed by Tsingyuan Ventures, ZMT Capital, TheVentureCity. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are William McClelland, Wellington Management, Venrex Investment Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wellington Management, SWAT Equity Partners, QED Investors.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Fashion, Brewing. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline RISE Brewing Co., Pixlee, Pixlee For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from Elizabeth Street Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|Alfresa Holdings||Japan, Tokyo|
|Andra AP-fonden||Göteborg, Sweden, Vastra Gotaland|
|IBG Risikokapitalfonds II GmbH & Co. KG||-|
|Intertainment Media||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Investir&+||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Madrone Capital Partners||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Seattle Foundation||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Tsukuba Bank||Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan, Tsukuba|
|Whitestone Investment Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|Yueda Group||China, Jiangsu, Yancheng|
|$6M||10 May 2022||Ithaca, New York, United States|
|$11M||29 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$14M||24 Jun 2021||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|$11M||23 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$220M||27 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||04 Feb 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$31M||24 Oct 2019||New York, United States|
|$4M||18 Sep 2019||Tucson, Arizona, United States|
|16 Sep 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Oros, a team of experimenters, visionaries and craftspeople united by a shared vision of a future forged from relentless curiosity and innovation, announced $14.5m in a Series A funding.
– The round led by Elizabeth Street Ventures and Enlightenment Capital.
– Also participating in the financing were leading visionary and entrepreneur Thomas Tull, the Chairman of Snap Inc. Michael Lynton, and Brandon Shainfeld, among others.
– The company’s emerging technology will usher in a new era for the $13 billion outerwear industry.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.