East West Bank is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1998. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Pasadena. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the East West Bank, startups are often financed by TSVC, Sutter Hill Ventures, RRE Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Oxford Finance LLC, ZhenFund, William Wrigley. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by RPM Ventures, Wellington Management, Third Point Ventures.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are FinTech, Oil and Gas. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Social Finance (SoFi), STX Entertainment, The Trade Desk The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
Opposing the other organizations, this East West Bank works on 33 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Funds with similar focus
|Affirma Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|B & C Holdings||Austria, Vienna|
|China Structural Reform Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Enzyme Venture Capital||Argentina, Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal|
|FAN Communications||Japan, Tokyo|
|FIS_Ameris||Brazil, Chile, Minas Gerais|
|iResearch||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Keiyo Gas||Chiba Prefecture, Ichikawa, Japan|
|Kern Whelan Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Wadhwani Foundation||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
Cypress Creek Renewables
|$125M||03 May 2022||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$135M||28 Oct 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
SageSure Insurance Managers
|$125M||25 Sep 2021||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
TTI Sports International
|07 Jul 2021||Portland, Maine, United States|
FST Technical Services
|01 Jun 2021||Chandler, Arizona, United States|
|$40M||25 Mar 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$30M||26 Jun 2019||Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||16 Apr 2019||San Jose, California, United States|
|$32M||13 Dec 2018||Carlsbad, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.