Delaware Crossing Investor Group is the famous VC, which was founded in 2005. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Doylestown.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Biotechnology. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Annovis Bio, Novira Therapeutics For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Delaware Crossing Investor Group, startups are often financed by BioAdvance, Robin Hood Ventures, Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Robin Hood Ventures, Mid Atlantic Angel Fund, BioAdvance. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rockies Venture Club, Robin Hood Ventures, BioAdvance.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2011. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. This Delaware Crossing Investor Group works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Funds with similar focus
|Alpen Route Asset Management||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Asian asset management||-|
|Chengdu City Wealth||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Chilin Venture Capital||-|
|CIT VentureCapital||Morristown, New Jersey, United States|
|Daoyitong||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Harmonic Growth Partners||Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States|
|McKinney||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|Tiempo||France, Montbonnot-saint-martin, Rhone-Alpes|
|$2M||10 Sep 2022||-|
|$540K||21 Feb 2018||Delaware, United States|
|$497K||20 Jul 2017||New York, United States|
|$420K||07 Jun 2017||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$1M||12 Jan 2016||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$5M||26 May 2015||Easttown Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$500K||22 May 2013||New Jersey, United States|
|$25M||24 Mar 2013||Radnor Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$1M||15 Mar 2011||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.