In 1993 was created Crescendo Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Palo Alto.
Opposing the other organizations, this Crescendo Ventures works on 3 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Crescendo Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The important activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Crescendo Ventures, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, Intel Capital, Pond Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Goldman Sachs, Pond Ventures, Telecom Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TVM Capital, Pond Ventures, Sevin Rosen Funds.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight BroadSoft, Jasper, Relera. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Internet.
Funds with similar focus
|$6M||01 Oct 2012||United States, San Jose|
|$1M||01 Jul 2012||United States, Sunnyvale|
|$12M||17 May 2012||United States, Austin|
|$1M||01 Jan 2012||United States, San Francisco|
|$10M||14 Jun 2010||United States, San Jose|
|$1M||31 Dec 2009||United States, San Francisco|
|$9M||18 Dec 2009||United States, " United States"}|
|$6M||22 Oct 2008||United States, " United States"}|
|$25M||01 Sep 2008||United States, San Francisco|
– env0, a Tel Aviv, Israel-based based provider of remote-run workflow management solutions for cloud deployments, raised $17M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by M12 – Microsoft’s Venture Fund, with participation from existing investors Boldstart Ventures, Grove Ventures, and Crescendo Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand its Infrastructure as Code (IaC) platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.