In 2015 was created Cofounders Capital, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Cary.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 39 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from Cofounders Capital is 1-5 millions dollars. This Cofounders Capital works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Map My Customers, EasyVote Solutions, ParkMyCloud.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Cofounders Capital, startups are often financed by Jean Hammond, Don McLagan, Dharmesh Shah. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are RTP Capital Associates, Triangle Angel Partners, SaaS Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Valor Ventures, The Cedars-Sinai Accelerator, Tamiami Angel Funds.
The fund was created by David Gardner.
Funds with similar focus
|Richmond Park Partners LLP||United Kingdom, London|
|Edgo VC||Jordan, Amman|
|Huizhoushi Haina Baichuan||China, Huizhou|
|Konsulko Group||United States, San Jose|
|SCB Group||Thailand, Bangkok|
|Phillip Private Equity||Russia, Moscow|
|7thirty Capital||United States, Boulder|
|THI Investments||Germany, Stuttgart|
|$2M||30 Aug 2021||United States, Atlanta|
|24 May 2021||United States, Raleigh|
|$3M||22 Apr 2021||United States, Raleigh|
|$750K||06 Apr 2021||United States, Asheville|
|$1M||15 Feb 2021||United States, Durham|
|$1M||27 Apr 2020||United States, Durham|
|$1M||30 Mar 2020||United States, Durham|
|$1M||29 Jan 2020||United States, Atlanta|
|$1M||10 Oct 2019||United States, Raleigh|
– Slope Software is an insurtech startup based in Atlanta, GA. – The company raised $2.0m in funding. – The round was led by Tech Square Ventures, with participation from Alerion Ventures and Charlotte Angel Fund, and existing investor Cofounders Capital. – The new investment will be used to expand operations and the company’s business reach. Read more
– Feedtrail is a Raleigh, N.C.-based healthcare experience management platform. – The company received an additional round of funding of undisclosed amount. – The round was led by existing investors Cofounders Capital and FCA Health Innovations I, an FCA Venture Partners fund. – The company intends to use the funds to scale and meet the demand for its platform, as well as advance its technology, enhancing actionable tools that improve patient and employee experiences while driving strategies, communication... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.