Charter School Growth Fund is the famous VC, which was founded in 2005. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Broomfield. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2013.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DreamBox Learning, LongBoard. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Tutoring. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 participants. Despite the Charter School Growth Fund, startups are often financed by Reed Hastings, Kleiner Perkins, GSV Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Storm Ventures, Reed Hastings, Kleiner Perkins. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by InterWest Partners, Enterprise Partners, ABS Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|Frontrow Energy Technology||Aberdeen City, Dyce, United Kingdom|
|Fujiansheng Lanxin Maoyi Fazhan Youxian Gongsi||China, Fujian, Pingtan|
|lasric||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|Mercy Virtual||Chesterfield, Missouri, United States|
|Newcrest Mining||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|NYC SeedStart||New York, New York, United States|
|Pioneer Venture Partners||Kirkland, United States, Washington|
|Shanghai Wuqi Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Shenzhen Longsys Electronics||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Sina||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Sparkling StarCapital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Technology Venture Investors||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|The Oil & Gas Technology Centre||Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|University of British Columbia||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Viola Partners||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|$14M||17 Dec 2013||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|$24M||27 Mar 2001||San Jose, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.