Funds with similar focus
|Allianz||Bayern, Germany, München|
|Association and CPA.com Startup Accelerator||New York, New York, United States|
|Brookfield Renewable Partners||Canada, Hamilton, Ontario|
|Charter Capital Partners||Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States|
|Dalai Lama Foundation||California, Redwood City, United States|
|FIEGE||Germany, Greven, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Irish Research Council(IRC)||Ballsbridge, Dublin, Ireland|
|Livonia Partners||Latvia, Riga, Vidzeme|
|Plantec Consulting||Japan, Tokyo|
|Plug N Play||New York, United States, Valley Cottage|
|PremjiInvest||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|San-in Godo Bank||Japan, Matsue, Shimane Prefecture|
|Shaw and Partners||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Tencent Music Entertainment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Tracxn Syndicate||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Virgo Investment Group||California, Redwood Shores, United States|
|$75M||30 Sep 2022||Marlborough, Massachusetts, United States|
|$176M||19 Sep 2022||Encinitas, California, United States|
|$170M||16 Mar 2022||-|
|$100M||29 Nov 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$110M||02 Aug 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$150M||27 Jul 2021||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$80M||14 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$210M||15 Jun 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$115M||13 Apr 2021||Maryland, United States|
– T-knife Therapeutics, Inc. from Berlin, Germany develops T-cell receptor (TCR) therapeutics for solid tumor patients.
– Company completed a $110m Series B financing.
– The round was led by Fidelity Management & Research Company, LLC., with participation from other new investors including LSP, Qatar Investment Authority (QIA), Casdin Capital, Sixty Degree Capital, and CaaS Capital, along with existing investors RA Capital Management, Versant Ventures and founding investor Andera Partners.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s scientific team, increase manufacturing capacity and advance its pipeline of TCR-T.
– Turnstone Biologics Corp. announced the successful completion of an $80m Series D financing co-led by PFM Health Sciences and Point72.
– New investors include Eventide Asset Management, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), Ridgeback Capital Investments, Takeda Ventures, CaaS Capital, JM Family Enterprises, Inc., Northleaf Capital Partners, 404 Bio and an undisclosed investor.
– The round was joined by existing investors Versant Ventures, OrbiMed, F-Prime Capital, Sectoral Asset Management, Sixty Degree Capital, Brace Pharma Capital and Teralys Capital.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to advance Turnstone’s pipeline of programs from its oncolytic virus and TIL therapy platforms.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.