Brightpath Capital Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Oakland. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Construction, Manufacturing. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sungevity, CarbonCure Technologies.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Brightpath Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Greener Capital, Pangaea Ventures, Firelake Capital Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vision Ridge Capital Partners, Greener Capital, GE Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vision Ridge Capital Partners, GE Ventures, Eastern Sun Capital Partners.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Brightpath Capital Partners works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2013.
Funds with similar focus
|Ridgebox||United States, Astoria|
|Private Capital Network||-|
|Svensk Exportkredit||Sweden, Stockholm|
|Optel Group||Canada, Quebec|
|Kind Help||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Fayerweather Fund||United States, Cambridge|
|East Midlands Business Angels||United Kingdom, Newark Upon Trent|
|Fabulous Brands||France, Malakoff|
|Magellan Health Services||United States, Avon|
|Leadiant Biosciences||United States, Gaithersburg|
|Wit Capital||United States, New York|
|Ingenium Pharamceutical||Germany, Martinsried|
|Varma Mutual Pension Insurance Company||Finland, Helsinki|
|Global Atlantic||United States, Atlanta|
|BroadOak Capital Partners||United States, Bethesda|
|Private Capital Network||-|
|IMM Private Equity||South Korea, Seoul|
|Shadow Ventures||United States, Atlanta|
|26 Sep 2018||Canada, Dartmouth|
|$72M||04 Apr 2014||United States, Oakland|
|$15M||03 Jul 2013||United States, Oakland|
|$65M||25 Jun 2013||United States, Vallejo|
|$125M||17 Jan 2013||United States, Oakland|
|$25M||26 Mar 2012||United States, Vallejo|
|$12M||16 Jan 2012||United States, Oakland|
|$15M||15 Dec 2010||United States, Oakland|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.