Brace Pharma is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Rockville.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Brace Pharma works on 2 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight F2G, Antiva Biosciences, Navitor Pharmaceuticals. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Genetics, Health Diagnostics. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Brace Pharma, startups are often financed by Atlas Venture, Amgen Ventures, Remeditex Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Atlas Venture, Sectoral Asset Management, Remeditex Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Perceptive Advisors, Logos Capital, Square 1 Bank.
Funds with similar focus
|$80M||14 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$80M||11 Feb 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$44M||25 Aug 2020||England|
|$60M||12 Aug 2020||Manchester, England, United Kingdom|
|$65M||21 May 2020||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$32M||18 Dec 2019||San Diego, California, United States|
|$100M||13 Nov 2019||San Diego, California, United States|
|$16M||17 Oct 2018||San Diego, California, United States|
|$55M||01 Aug 2018||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
– Turnstone Biologics Corp. announced the successful completion of an $80m Series D financing co-led by PFM Health Sciences and Point72.
– New investors include Eventide Asset Management, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), Ridgeback Capital Investments, Takeda Ventures, CaaS Capital, JM Family Enterprises, Inc., Northleaf Capital Partners, 404 Bio and an undisclosed investor.
– The round was joined by existing investors Versant Ventures, OrbiMed, F-Prime Capital, Sectoral Asset Management, Sixty Degree Capital, Brace Pharma Capital and Teralys Capital.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to advance Turnstone’s pipeline of programs from its oncolytic virus and TIL therapy platforms.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.