Born2Grow appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Heilbronn. The company was established in Europe in Germany.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical Device, Manufacturing. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight simplesurance, Datapine, Itembase. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Gunter Steffen.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Born2Grow performs on 8 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2014.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Born2Grow, startups are often financed by Rheingau Founders, German Startups Group, Mountain Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds, Rheingau Founders, Rouven Dresselhaus. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rheingau Founders, Vito Ventures, Target Global.
Funds with similar focus
|Anschutz Investment||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Chamberlain Investments||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|Compass Group Equity Partners||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|Deerfield Capital Management||Illinois, Rosamond, United States|
|GLG Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Headway Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Jason Investment||China, Futian, Guangdong|
|MSouth Equity Partners||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Oddo Meriten Asset Management||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|ODI Startup Accelerator||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Richemont||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Simons Foundation||New York, New York, United States|
|Spring Invest||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education (GSE)||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Zi Mei She||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$2M||07 Jun 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$2M||17 May 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$2M||27 Jan 2022||Paderborn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany|
|$3M||19 Jan 2022||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$1M||11 May 2021||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|15 Nov 2019||Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|$1M||17 Dec 2018||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|05 Feb 2018||Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|$3M||21 Sep 2015||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.