Blum Capital Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1975. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Blum Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Mitchell Cohen, Jim Hornthal, Andy Ballard. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yucaipa Corporate Initiatives Fund, TimesSquare Capital Management, North Atlantic Capital.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Web Hosting, Finance. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CuriosityStream, Zignal Labs, Current Media.
Funds with similar focus
|5i5j.com||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Argan Capital Advisors||England, London, United Kingdom|
|DFL Infrastructure Finance Ltd.||Chennai, India, Tamil Nadu|
|Edge Growth||Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Idein Ventures||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Innovatemap Ventures||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|Level One Partners||-|
|Maverick Ventures Israel||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|New Oriental Education & Technology||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Nicom Investissements||Croissy-sur-seine, France, Ile-de-France|
|Ningbo Meishan Free Trade Port Zone Huazanheng Investment Management||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Pico Venture Partners||-|
|Rock Hill Capital Group||Houston, Texas, United States|
|TIA Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Trail Mix Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Vine Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|$140M||11 Feb 2019||Silver Spring, Maryland, United States|
|$30M||06 Feb 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||29 Jul 2005||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||21 Oct 1999||Connecticut, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.