Blossom Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Blossom Capital is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Blossom Capital, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Kima Ventures, Index Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Index Ventures, Y Combinator, Greylock Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Index Ventures, Benchmark, Y Combinator.
The current fund was established by Candice Lo, Imran Ghory, Mike Hudack, Ophelia Brown. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Checkout, Duffel, Tines. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
|$73M||14 Nov 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$3M||06 Sep 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$12M||07 Jul 2021||Germany, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|$10M||15 Apr 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$25M||08 Apr 2021||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$450M||11 Jan 2021||England|
|$20M||23 Dec 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$25M||03 Dec 2020||Ile-de-France|
|$5M||25 Jun 2020||Bordeaux, New Aquitaine, France|
– Localyze, a Hamburg, Germany-based provider of an enterprise mobility platform, raised $12M in funding.
– The round was led by Blossom Capital with participation from previous investor Frontline Ventures and angels Andrew Robb (ex-Farfetch), Des Traynor, co-founder and CSO at Intercom, Hanno Renner, co-founder and CEO at Personio, David Clarke, former CTO at Workday and Michael Wax, CEO of Forto.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate product development and executive recruitment across engineering, product design and marketing and to expand into new regions – starting with starting with the major hubs for international talent, in Ireland, Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands and the UK.
– Spacelift is a Warsaw, Poland and Redwood City, CA-based infrastructure-as-code (IaC) and policy-as-code management platform provider.
– The company raised $6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Blossom Capital with participation from existing investors Inovo Venture Partners and Hoxton Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to build out the engineering team to accelerate product development, as well as the commercial team in the US.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.