The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2008. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Azimuth Opportunity works on 71 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2006. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MicroVision, Solexa, Encysive Pharmaceuticals. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Pharmaceutical, Genetics.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. Despite the Azimuth Opportunity, startups are often financed by Walsin Lihwa, ValueAct Capital, General Electric Pension Trust. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Hudson Capital Group, Enable Capital Management.
Funds with similar focus
|ALAN AMC||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Bonnier||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Brick & Mortar Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|DRW Venture Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|ES NETWORKS||Japan, Tokyo|
|Government of Singapore||-|
|Heyokha Brothers||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Lee Equity Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|N-tech||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|NextWave Ventures||California, San Diego, United States|
|Ningbo Xuri Lamp Decoration||China, Xiangshan, Zhejiang|
|North Country Angels||Burlington, United States, Vermont|
|Portuguese Public Funding||-|
|Shanghai Jugu Equity Investment Fund||China, Shanghai|
|Symmetry Peak Management||Pennsylvania, Radnor, United States|
|Taubman Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|The Quercus Trust||-|
|The Renewable Energy Corporation||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|$60M||24 Aug 2010||Washington, United States|
|$40M||29 Jul 2010||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$75M||19 Oct 2006||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$75M||20 Sep 2006||Hayward, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.