In 2015 was created Autotech Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Menlo Park. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Speech Recognition, Transportation. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lyft, Outdoorsy, SpotHero. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 participants. Despite the Autotech Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, OCA Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tandem Capital, e.ventures, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tandem Capital, Prosus, OCA Ventures.
The fund was created by Alexei Andreev, Quin Garcia. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
This Autotech Ventures works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from Autotech Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Funds with similar focus
Auto Service Finance
|$35M||30 Nov 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$46M||29 Nov 2022||Hayward, California, United States|
|$12M||26 May 2022||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$23M||10 Feb 2022||Barcelona, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil|
|$12M||26 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$50M||13 Dec 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$20M||27 Oct 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$15M||06 Oct 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
High Definition Vehicle Insurance
|$32M||18 Aug 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
– Veo, a shared micromobility operator, raised $16m in Series A funding.
– The funding round was led by Autotech Ventures, with participation from UP Partners, FJ Labs and Interplay Ventures.
– The company plans to expand its fleet and focus on developing city and community partnerships.
– SafeAI, a Milpitas, California-based autonomous heavy equipment company, raised $21m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Builders VC with participation from new investors LTC, DG Ventures, MACA and Vimson Group and existing investors Autotech Ventures, Brick and Mortar Ventures, Embark Ventures, Monta Vista Capital and Obayashi Corporation.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance its interoperable autonomous technology through accelerated research and development and accelerate global expansion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.