In 2016 was created Atlantic Food Labs, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Germany. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Berlin.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Agriculture, Marketplace. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Infarm, mittemitte, Keatz
The high activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Atlantic Food Labs, startups are often financed by Peter Carlsson, Loudspring, EuropeanPioneers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Quadia, LocalGlobe, Lasse Ju00e4rvinen. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TriplePoint Capital, Project A, Loudspring.
Funds with similar focus
|$10M||20 Sep 2022||Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany|
|$7M||08 Sep 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$9M||30 Jun 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$3M||17 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||12 May 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|08 May 2022||-|
|$1M||08 Apr 2022||Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany|
|$1M||01 Apr 2022||Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal|
|$2M||02 Mar 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
– Gorillas, a Berlin-HQ’d startup that promises to let you order groceries and other “every day” items for delivery in as little as 10 minutes, has raised $290m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Coatue Management, DST Global and Tencent, with participation from Green Oaks, Fifth Wall and Dragoneer. Previous backer Atlantic Food Labs also followed on.
– Gorillas CEO and co-founder Kağan Sümer tells TechCrunch the round is “100% equity” (i.e. without a debt component). Asked if it includes any secondary funding — seeing existing shareholders liquidate a portion of their shares — Gorillas declined to comment.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.