The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Astanor Ventures, startups are often financed by VisVires New Protein, Quadia, LocalGlobe. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Talis Capital, Future Positive Capital, iSELECT FUND. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Future Positive Capital, European Commission.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Farmers Market, Nutrition. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ynsect, Infarm, Cervest.
|$61M||17 Nov 2021||Fremont, California, United States|
|$19M||02 Sep 2021||Sweden, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$52M||06 Aug 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$21M||20 May 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$130M||29 Apr 2021||New Jersey, United States|
|$8M||18 Mar 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$8M||03 Nov 2020||England|
|$30M||27 Oct 2020||California, United States|
|06 Oct 2020||Vaud, Switzerland|
– Calyxia, a greentech startup, has developed biodegradable microcapsule technology to reduce the amount of harmful microplastics that human activity is putting into the environment.
– The 2015-founded startup is now announcing a €15 million Series A (~$17.6 million) funding round, led by the impact investor Astanor Ventures, as it gears up to get its first products to market this year.
– The company says its technology can reduce the amount of microplastics in the environment by up to 90%.
– It has developed what it bills as “environmentally friendly” and “advanced performance” biodegradable microcapsule technology.
– Plantible is a San Diego CA-based food-tech/biotech company.
– Series A funding round raised $21.5m.
– The round was led by Astanor Ventures with participation from Piva Capital, CJ CheilJedang, Good Friends, Bradley Horowitz (SVP of Product at Google), Trevor Martin (Founder of Mammoth Biosciences) and Chris Bryson (Founder of Unata), Vectr Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, eighteen94 capital (Kellogg Company’s venture capital fund), FTW Ventures and Unshackled Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to build its first commercial facility to launch and commercialize its product in 2022.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.