The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Redwood City.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Argon Venture Partners, startups are often financed by DFJ, ArrowPath Venture Partners, Argan Capital Advisors. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are DFJ, ArrowPath Venture Partners, Advanced Technology Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DFJ, ArrowPath Venture Partners, Advanced Technology Ventures.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Industrial Manufacturing. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Datanomix, Anagran. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Argon Venture Partners performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The top activity for fund was in 2008.
Funds with similar focus
|Third Prime||United States, New York|
|PICO Venture Partners||Israel, Jerusalem|
|Petribox||United Kingdom, London|
|Level Ventures||United States, Palo Alto|
|M&T Bank||United States, Buffalo|
|Baronsmead Venture Trusts||-|
|Genesis Innovation Group||United States, Holland|
|Critical Content||United States, West Hollywood|
|LaSalle Bank||United States, Chicago|
|Shanghai Zhongyi Technology Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Midtown Capital Advisors||United States, Atlanta|
|CloudAlpha Tech Fund||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Alliance Venture Management||United States, Santa Clara|
|NewsOrViews||United States, San Francisco|
|Food AFrica Accelerator||Kenya, Nairobi|
|Blue like an Orange Sustainable Capital||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Local Health Integration Network||Canada, Toronto|
|Hongliu Wenhua Chuanbo Co., Ltd.||China, Beijing|
|Pico Venture Partners||-|
|$2M||16 Feb 2020||United States, Boston|
|$2M||30 Oct 2019||United States, Nashua|
|$12M||17 Jan 2008||United States, Sunnyvale|
|$14M||16 Nov 2005||United States, Sunnyvale|
– MemoryWell is a digital data platform that promotes person-centered care through life storytelling.
– The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Washington, DC.
– MemoryWell has raised $2.5m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Argon Ventures with participation from social impact funds, strategic health care investors, and experienced backers focused on the applied use of deep-tech solutions including Bob Davoli from Gutbrain Ventures; PBJ Capital and Andy Palmer from Koa Lab; Inflect Health; Pixel Perfect Ventures; One Planet VC and Innovations for Impact. In conjunction with the funding, Andy Feinberg, Managing Partner of Argon Ventures, will be joining MemoryWell’s Board of Directors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.