Angel Invest is the famous VC, which was founded in 2018. The venture was found in Europe in Germany. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Frankfurt.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Angel Invest, startups are often financed by Techstars, Speedinvest, Venrex Investment Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Speedinvest, Techstars, Venrex Investment Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Speedinvest, Venrex Investment Management, Tony Jamous.
This organization was formed by Jens Lapinski, Oliver Clasen. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Food and Beverage, Internet. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline kencko, CoachHub, Impala
Funds with similar focus
|Australian Ethical Investment||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|BlackFin Capital Partners||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Delta Emerald Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|ETF Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Huilihua Venture Capital||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Interactive Brokers Group||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Korelya Capital||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Neotribe Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Ohio TechAngels Fund||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|Triton Asset Management||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Worldview Technology Partners||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Zenith Venture Capital||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$1M||25 Mar 2022||Kirklees, England, United Kingdom|
|$5M||03 Mar 2022||-|
|08 Feb 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|01 Feb 2022||-|
|$5M||24 Jan 2022||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|$1M||14 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$4M||19 Nov 2021||-|
|$3M||18 Feb 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|11 Jan 2021||Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
– DataMilk is a US-based artificial intelligence (AI) tool which autonomously optimizes E-Commerce websites to improve the customer experience and drive increased sales.
– The company raised $1.7m in seed funding.
– The round was led by big_bets, RTP Global, and Angel Invest, with participation from Matthew Freud and the founders of digital commerce platform VTEX.
– The new investment will be used to expand its product offering across the globe as it takes on more employees to drive forward product development.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.