This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Angel Invest is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2018. The main office of this VC is situated in Frankfurt. The VC's location is in Europe, Germany.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Food and Beverage, Internet. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. However, start-ups from 2 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio. kencko, CoachHub, Impala are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3.
This VC was founded by Jens Lapinski, Oliver Clasen. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Besides Angel Invest, start-ups are typically funded by Techstars, Speedinvest, Venrex Investment Management. The most common co-investors for the fund are Speedinvest, Techstars, Venrex Investment Management and also 6 different VCs. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Speedinvest, Venrex Investment Management, Tony Jamous.
The fund's activity peaked in 2018. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund usually participates in 7-12 investment rounds per year.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
21.4% of cases
Decision Makers / Strategy
Similarity Index [see explanation at unicorn-nest.com/dataset-what-we-tweet-vs-what-we-invest]
0.14 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.