In 2017 was created Insignia Ventures Partners, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Singapore. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Singapore.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Carro, AwanTunai, Shipper. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Indonesia. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Payments, Software.
The current fund was established by Yinglan Tan.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 45 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 participants. Despite the Insignia Ventures Partners, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Singtel Innov8, Venturra Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Alpha JWC Ventures, Softbank Ventures Asia. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, K3 Ventures, Vertex Ventures.
|Seligman Private Equity Select||United Kingdom, London|
|Source Capital||China, Beijing|
|HealthCor Partners||United States, Charleston|
|Gatebridge Investments||United States, Dallas|
|Declaration Capital||United States, New York|
|JIERLING Business Consulting||-|
|Subaru Corporation||Japan, Tokyo|
|VSV Capital - Vietnam Silicon Valley||Vietnam, Hanoi|
|Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation||United States, Norwalk|
|$20M||07 Sep 2021||Central Region Singapore|
|$2M||25 Aug 2021||Central Singapore|
|$19M||24 Aug 2021||Singapore, Singapore|
|25 May 2021||Central Singapore|
|$17M||11 May 2021||Central Singapore|
|19 Mar 2021||Hanoi Vietnam|
|$9M||04 Mar 2021||Central Singapore|
|01 Dec 2020||Central Singapore|
|30 Nov 2020||Indonesia Kelurahan Pabaton West Java|
– Rainforest, an e-commerce aggregator, raised $20m in pre-Series A funding.
– The round was led by Monk’s Hill Ventures and joined by Nordstar, Insignia Venture Partners, January Capital, Crossbeam Venture Partners, Amasia and Lo & Behold Group.
– The company plans to triple its brand portfolio by the end of this year.
– Lifepal, a marketplace for insurance policies, raised $9m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by ProBatus Capital, with participation from Cathay Innovation and returning investors Insignia Venture Partners, ATM Capital and Hustle Fund.
– Lifepal was founded in 2019 by former Lazada executives Giacomo Ficari and Nicolo Robba, along with Benny Fajarai and Reza Muhammad.
– The new funding brings its total raised to $12m.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.