Insignia Ventures Partners
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Insignia Ventures Partners was established in 2017, and is a well known VC. The the headquarters of this VC is in Singapore. The fund is located in Singapore, Asia.
The fund's activity peaked in 2019. The fund usually participates in 13-24 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In real terms, this VC performs 45 percentage points more exits than other funds.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If there are 4 or 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - Indonesia. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 5 other locations. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Payments, Software. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Carro, AwanTunai, Shipper are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund.
The fund was established by Yinglan Tan.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4 participants. Aside from Insignia Ventures Partners, start-ups are often funded by Y Combinator, Singtel Innov8, Venturra Capital and 8 other funds. The most common co-investors for the fund are Y Combinator, Alpha JWC Ventures, Softbank Ventures Asia and also 21 different VCs. The investors in the following rounds are usually Y Combinator, K3 Ventures, Vertex Ventures, and 12 VCs in total.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: insignia.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
93.3% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
11.6% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.