Align Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the New York.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2020. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Billie, Tulip Retail, The Farmer's Dog. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Wearables, Cosmetics. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Align Ventures, startups are often financed by XRC Labs, Vista Equity Partners, Speedinvest. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Novel TMT Ventures, Forerunner Ventures, Beanstalk Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Forerunner Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Tulco.
Funds with similar focus
|Alberta Innovates Technology Futures||Alberta, Canada, Edmonton|
|Avonmore Developments||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Baihui Guquan Touzi||Almaty, Kazakhstan, Khorgos|
|Jat Investment||China, Jiaojiang, Zhejiang|
|Mercapital||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|NGB Corporation||Japan, Tokyo|
|Park Road Associates Ltd.||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings||Japan, Tokyo|
|West Coast Ventures Inc.||-|
|$1M||18 Mar 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$2M||17 Feb 2020||Connecticut, United States|
|$1M||31 Jan 2020||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$5M||19 Nov 2019||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$16M||28 Mar 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|17 Dec 2018||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$10M||11 Apr 2018||New York, United States|
The Farmer's Dog
|$2M||03 May 2016||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||20 Apr 2015||New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.