In 1968 was created AEA Investors, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the AEA Investors, startups are often financed by Techno Venture Management, Shamrock Capital Advisors, Applied Genetics Technologies Corporation. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techno Venture Management, Prime New Ventures, Oak Hill Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Megunticook Fund, Centennial Ventures, Cedar Grove Investments.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Brand Networks, Telephia, Nanostream Inc.. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this AEA Investors performs on 11 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2003. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2007. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 60 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Ace Technologies||Accra, Ghana, Greater Accra Region|
|China Fintech Fund||-|
|Dundee Corporation||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Eram Capital Advisors||-|
|Hearst Communications||New York, New York, United States|
|ITU Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Moelis Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Standard Chartered Bank Kenya||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|Velo Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|21 Jul 2022||-|
Visual Comfort & Co.
|10 Jun 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$68M||06 Jun 2013||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
Sparrows Offshore Group
|$137M||26 Oct 2012||United Kingdom, Aberdeen|
|$22M||04 Jun 2003||Pasadena, California, United States|
|$38M||05 Nov 2001||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||28 Aug 2000||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.