In 1978 was created Shamrock Capital Advisors, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Los Angeles. The company was established in North America in United States.
Besides them, we counted 14 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Video Streaming, Marketing. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Appetize, T3Media, First Access Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Shamrock Capital Advisors, startups are often financed by Pentech Ventures, Scottish Investment Bank, Piton Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techno Venture Management, Piton Capital, Pentech Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Techno Venture Management, The Social Entrepreneurs Fund (TSEF), Lilly Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2001. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Shamrock Capital Advisors works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 52 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from Shamrock Capital Advisors the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars.
|Accuron Technologies||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Beta Operators Fund||-|
|Chuangmeng Chuangtou||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Dingtai Huasheng Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|FX Capital||China, Jingan, Shanghai|
|Government of Ontario||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Hefuda Investment Enterprise||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Hickory Venture Group||Alabama, Huntsville, United States|
|KL10CH||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Kompass Digital||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Relativity||Arkansas, Jonesboro, United States|
|Saehan Startup Investment||-|
|SeedFundersOrlando||Florida, Orlando, United States|
|Vanedge Capital||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Wasserman Media Group||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|$161M||13 Jun 2022||Israel, North District, Israel|
Religion of Sports
|$50M||06 Jun 2022||Santa Monica, California, United States|
Entertainment Data Oracle (EDO)
|$80M||06 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Learn on Demand Systems
|23 Mar 2021||Florida, United States|
|$16M||24 Jun 2020||Israel, North District, Israel|
|11 Dec 2019||Houston, Texas, United States|
|20 May 2019||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|$30M||10 Sep 2018||Israel, North District, Israel|
|13 Mar 2018||California, United States|
– Shamrock Capital, a Los Angeles-based investment firm, today announced that it has made an investment in Learn on Demand Systems, a leading provider of virtual labs used to power hands-on, experiential technology training.
– Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
– Learn on Demand Systems provides cloud-based virtual lab environments to address a range of organizations’ information technology (IT) needs across skills validation, education, sales enablement, and customer support.
– The company’s offerings empower organizations to accelerate skills acquisition through scored hands-on experiences across a diverse set of topics including DevOps, cloud, security, and software development.
– This investment will be used to drive product enhancements, fuel growth with enterprise technology customers, and expand offerings.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.