In 2013 was created Activant Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Greenwich.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Activant Capital, startups are often financed by August Capital, Flagship Pioneering, Tribeca Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are August Capital, Stephan Schambach, NGP Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by August Capital, NGP Capital, Investment Corporation of Dubai (ICD).
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. When the investment is from Activant Capital the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 33 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Activant Capital performs on 22 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Agriculture. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Indigo Agriculture, RetailNext, WellAware. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The current fund was established by Steven R. Sarracino. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$29M||12 Jan 2023||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||01 Sep 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$50M||09 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||08 Jul 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$40M||22 Jun 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$25M||23 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$55M||17 Mar 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$355M||14 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||13 Jan 2022||California, United States|
– Trading.TV, the world’s first social livestream and immersive chat platform for traders and financial content creators, announced the launch of its platform, closed beta and a $6.1M seed funding round led by L Catterton Growth, Activant, Navy Capital and Tribe Capital.
– Trading.TV also announced a $1M Creator Fund to support the first group of creators joining the platform.
– Trading.TV is the only dedicated platform for creators to develop and share financial content on everything from stocks to crypto to NFTs and rare sneakers. Eventually, Trading.TV will also serve as a commission-free trading platform where community members can turn information into action.
– There has never been such a large influx of new asset classes and new traders to the markets – and with that comes a massive need for both entertaining and educational financial content. Trading.
– Eco, a San Francisco, CA-based smart money company, raised $60M in funding.
– The round was co-led by Activant Capital and L Catterton with participation from existing investors, including a16z Crypto, as well as new backers Lightspeed Venture Partners, LionTree Partners, Valor Equity Partners, and dozens of others.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate its product roadmap to consolidate all financial tools into a single wallet.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.