ABG Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1992. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Pittsburgh.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the ABG Capital, startups are often financed by Tiger Global Management, Steadview Capital, Sequoia Capital India. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Steadview Capital, Tiger Global Management, Trifecta Capital Advisors. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, Temasek Holdings, Sequoia Capital India.
The high activity for fund was in 2015. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from ABG Capital the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this ABG Capital works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Olacabs, PolicyBazaar, Ninjacart The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Financial Services, Commercial Insurance.
Funds with similar focus
|Anova Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Archer Malmo||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Bay Grove||California, San Francisco, United States|
|FINTOP Capital||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Gambit Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|JSR Corp||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Kingsoft||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|NYU Innovation Venture Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|OPKO Health||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Panyu Shangjian Touzi||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Qirui Youkang||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Relativity Healthcare Partners||-|
|Revolution Growth||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Samyakth Finserv||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Swiss Life||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|TBT||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|TDK Ventures||California, San Jose, United States|
|The Flying Object||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|$10M||21 Jun 2019||Karnataka|
|$200M||24 Oct 2018||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$13M||16 Feb 2017||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$40M||15 Apr 2015||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.