Pioneer Fund appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. When the investment is from Pioneer Fund the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Pioneer Fund performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Education. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Grin Scooters, Allure Systems, NexGenT. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Jason Gray. The overall number of key employees were 14.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Pioneer Fund, startups are often financed by Soma Capital, 500 Startups, Wei Guo. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are VentureSouq, Locus Ventures, Eric Kwan. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Soma Capital, Locus Ventures.
|Future Food Fund||The Netherlands, Den Haag|
|Avenue Growth Partners||United States, Washington|
|Peak Ridge AgTech Fund||United States, Boston|
|Flywheel Fund||United States, Bloomington|
|Kelin Chuangye||China, Shanghai|
|NewHold Enterprises||United States, New York|
|Junxin Yingtai Investment||China, Yuexiu District|
|D&R Group||China, Futian|
|DWANGO Japan||Japan, Sapporo|
|Marigold Capital||Canada, Toronto|
|Tokyu Recreation||Japan, Tokyo|
|Velar Capital||United States, Austin|
|Impress Group||Japan, Tokyo|
|Bear Equity||United States, Chico|
|Times Bridge||United States, Redwood City|
|WRV Capital||United States, Menlo Park|
|Seier Capital||Switzerland, Berne|
|$4M||23 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$20M||18 Aug 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$2M||04 Aug 2021||India, Gurugram|
|$5M||27 Jul 2021||India, Gurugram|
|$2M||28 Jun 2021||United States, Boston|
|$70M||23 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$2M||09 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$2M||22 Mar 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$4M||01 Jan 2021||United States, Seattle|
– Pry Financials, a startup that wants to make startup finances approachable for its entire team, not just the people in charge of its accounting spreadsheets, raised $4.2m funding. – The round was led by Global Founders Capital, Pioneer Fund, NOMO VC, Liquid2 and Hyphen Capital. – The company was founded by Alex Sailer, Tiffany Wong, Hayden Jensen and Andy Su. – It was launched in March and has more than 200 customers. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.