In 1982 was created WM Enterprise Investment Division, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Birmingham.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the WM Enterprise Investment Division, startups are often financed by Oxford Technology Management, Oxford Capital Partners, Midven. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SL Investment, Oxygen House, Oxford Technology Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The ERA Foundation, Midven, Mercia Fund Managers.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2006. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Concurrent Thinking, SOS Lab. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Genetics, Software.
Funds with similar focus
|Abu Dhabi Financial Group||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|Eurizon Capital||Italy, Lombardia, Milano|
|GOJEK||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Green Seed Fund||-|
|Hack VC||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Harvard Innovation Labs||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Hustle Fund||California, San Carlos, United States|
|IDP Industrial Development Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Minority Cannabis Business Association||-|
|Mosley Ventures||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Ruili Chuangtou||China, Gansu, Xizang|
|Schuler Family Foundation||Illinois, Lake Forest, United States|
|Silk Road Huachuang||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Simul Investments||Delaware, Ohio, United States|
|SpesNet Pte. Ltd.||-|
|Tangent Fund Management||-|
|$6M||01 Jun 2018||South Korea|
|$1M||17 Jun 2010||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||13 Jan 2009||Southampton, England, United Kingdom|
|07 May 2008||United Kingdom, Stoke-on-Trent|
|$1M||31 Jul 2007||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||19 Sep 2006||United Kingdom, England|
|$440K||12 Jul 2006||United Kingdom, Liverpool|
|$440K||06 Oct 2005||Anaheim, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.