This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United Kingdom, Exeter
Oxygen House was established in 2008, and is a well known VC. The VC's location is in Europe, United Kingdom. The main office of this VC is situated in Exeter.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Oxygen House is involved in 4 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2017. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. In real terms, this VC performs 3 percentage points less exits than other funds. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. In addition, the fund was active in 2019.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 4 key employees of this fund in our database.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Blockchain, Marketplace. In addition, there are 7 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Philippines. However, start-ups from 3 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are ODX Pte. Ltd, enModus, Sparx. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. The most common co-investors for the fund are Wavemaker Genesis, WM Enterprise Investment Division, Strong Ventures. The investors in the following rounds are usually WFD Ventures, Avista Capital Partners, Development Bank of Wales, and 1 VC in total.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
75.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
14.3% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.28 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.