The ERA Foundation appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1920. The main department of described VC is located in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight LumeJet, Mesuro, Concurrent Thinking. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Semiconductor, Hardware.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the The ERA Foundation, startups are often financed by Oxford Technology Management, Midven, Wren Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Fusion IP, Development Bank of Wales, Midven. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Fusion IP, Midven, Forward Group.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2012. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Opposing the other organizations, this The ERA Foundation works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
|Acta Wireless||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Bhex.com||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Blade LLC||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Blue Cove Ventures||Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Canberra|
|Cordet||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Crate & Barrel||Illinois, Naperville, United States|
|Dalus Capital||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Ecos Private Equity||-|
|Haikou Tongyi Shiye Youxian Gongsi||China, Haikou, Hainan|
|hiCenter Ventures||Hefa, Hefa, Israel|
|Kilara Capital||Australia, Prahran, Victoria|
|Leir Charitable Foundations||-|
|Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures||Milwaukee, United States, Wisconsin|
|Nowcom||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|TeraDiode||Littleton, Massachusetts, United States|
|Ubisoft Entrepreneurs Lab||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
Diamond Microwave Devices
|01 Sep 2016||England|
|$1M||08 Apr 2014||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
|01 Jan 2013||London, England, United Kingdom|
|01 Dec 2012||United Kingdom, Coventry|
|01 Oct 2012||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
|$479K||12 May 2010||United Kingdom, Wales|
|$1M||02 Jun 2009||United Kingdom, Wales|
|01 Oct 2005||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.